Step 1 : Register
- Click “REGISTER HERE (Only for I year students) “Button , then Registration form will open.
- OTP (One Time Password) will be sent to your email Id., enter the OTP and click on “Verify OTP” button.
- After OTP verification your registration form will open, then enter the details and upload Photograph, Signature, Certificate(SC/SC/OBC/EWS/PH/Ex.Def)
- Click “Submit form” Button, pay registration fee Now you are registered successfully.
- Kindly verify your all documents from the college then students will recive registration no & password via email.
Step 2 : Admission fee
- After Registration (Step 1) students verified their original documents after that admission fee will be submitted to college office through Credit Card/ Debit Card/UPI.
Step 3 : Apply to Course
- After Step 2 : Click “Download Application form & Library form .
- After successful submission, kindly take printout of application form, Library Form & fee slip and submit to the college within 2 days.
Note Point : –
- Students Photo and Signature will be upload in .jpg/jpeg/png/bmp format and Max size 10 to 500 KB.
- All documents will be upload in .jpg/jpeg/png/bmp format and Max size 1MB.
Online Admission Checklist:
- Printout of Admission Application Form (Filled Online).
- Transfer Certificate and Character Certificate (Original Copy).
- All Educational Qualification Mark sheets / Certificates .
- Certificate for SC/ST/OBC/PH/FF/Ex.Def (if Applicable)
- Weightage certificate (NSS/NCC/Sports etc.)
- Anti Ragging Undertaking filled online.https://antiragging.in
- Read the Prospectus carefully before filling the Application Form.
- The Admission of the student can be cancelled at any time during the session, in case it is detected that he/she has given incorrect information or concealed certain facts
Rules & Regulations
Ordinances and Regulations as per Uttrakhand Technical University and BCI, New Delhi for the degree of LL.B. , B.A. LL.B. & L.L.M:
- The medium of instruction and examination shall be English and Hindi (Devnagri Script).
- The Examination for the degree of LL.B shall consist of six semesters examinations. These examinations shall be held in three years. A student who clears all the six semesters examinations shall be conferred with the degree of LL.B.
- The Examination for integrated degree courses shall consist of ten semesters examinations.
These examinations shall be held in five years. A student who clears all the ten semesters examination shall be conferred with the degree of B.A., LL.B.
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION:
(i) A graduate/post graduate in any discipline of knowledge with at least 45% marks in case of General category and 40% marks in case of SC/ST, from any University established by an Act of Parliament or by a State Legislature or an equivalent national institution recognized as Deemed to be University or a foreign university recognized as equivalent to the status of an Indian university by an authority competent to declare equivalence, may apply for admission in the First semester of Three Years’ Degree Programme in Law in this university.
(ii) An applicant who has successfully completed Senior Secondary School course or equivalent course from a Senior Secondary Board or equivalent constituted or recognized by a State Government or from any equivalent institution from a foreign country recognized by the government of that country for the purpose of issue of qualifying certificate on successful completion of the course with at least 45% marks in case of General category and 40% in case of SC/ST, may apply for and be admitted into the Centres of Legal Education to obtain the integrated degree in law with a degree in any other subject as the first degree in this University
(iii) The candidates who have obtained First Degree Certificate after prosecuting studies in Distance/ Correspondence mode shall also be eligible for admission in the Three Years’ LL.B. Programme.
(iv) Any candidate who has obtained 10+2 or graduation/post graduation through Open University system directly without having any basic qualification for prosecuting such studies are not eligible for admission in the law courses.
(v) No candidate shall be permitted to simultaneously register for a Law Degree Programme with any other graduate or post-graduate or certificate course run by this university or any other university or an institute for academic or professional learning excepting in the integrated degree Programme of this university. However, candidates can pursue short term part time course on language, computer science or computer application of an institute or any course run by Centre for Distance Learning of a University.
(vi) In order to get admission in the Three Year Degree Course in Law and Five Years’ Integrated Degree Course, a General Category candidate must obtain minimum 45% of total marks in the qualifying examination and in case of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates the minimum marks must not be below 40% of the total marks. However, the minimum qualifying marks shall not automatically entitle a candidate to get admission into an institution but only shall entitle a candidate who fulfills other institutional criteria notified by the institution, university or by the government concerned from time to time to apply for admission.
ADMISSION CRITERIA :
Admission to the affiliated colleges in any stream of Law courses shall be made on the basis of Entrance Examination to be conducted by the University known as ‘UTU UKSEE. The candidates who are otherwise eligible can appear in the Entrance Examination. In case the University does not hold such Entrance Examination for any Academic Year for whatsoever reason it may be, the affiliated colleges/institutes shall be free to admit the students on the basis of criteria fixed by them, who otherwise are eligible for admission.